Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pics of Sierra Leone


Freetown, Sierra Leone from the ship at sunset. Absolutely beautiful.


Our Dock and home for nine months


:)

So, the reason why I uploaded these photos instead of writing about my adventures is, I haven't had any lately. I've been working night shift, but as I was posting these pictures a group of patients came in. Each one of them had various expressions on their faces: hope, fear, awe, and even blank looks. They have tried to get this healing for so long they don't know what to think and are saving the happiness of health for when it actually happens. Still, it is such a good reminder of why I am here. It makes me happy that the patients pass by me as they come in.

Thank you all for reading and praying for me,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment